Please join The Mikado Club and help us to wheel No. 2007 Prince of Wales this year.
The Mikado Club – Following the success of The Founders Club (to get the project to the point of cutting the frames) and The Boiler Club (to fund the construction of the boiler) we have decided to establish The Mikado Club to fund the wheeling of No. 2007 Prince of Wales.
For further information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline on 01325 460163. Together we can build this remarkable locomotive! Special benefits for members of The Mikado Club:
• Reserved seat on No. 2007’s first main line train
• Reasonable access to No. 2007 at all times
• Exclusive Mikado Club badge
• Opportunity to join one of the teams building No. 2007
• First choice of other components to sponsor
• Special Mikado Club day with Tornado
• Special limited edition version (signed/numbered) of Stephen Bainbridge’s new painting of No. 2007 Prince of Wales at Darlington station
You can view or download The Mikado club leaflet here.